Thursday, August 21, 2008

My New Website and Blog Have Launched

(Danville, California)
 
    Dear Readers:
 
    I am thrilled to announce that my brand new blog and website have launched at: www.MarkCurtisMedia.com. This comes just in time for my coverage of the Democratic Convention in Denver, then the Republican Convention in St. Paul.
 
    The new blog will be much more interactive and will feature many more multimedia options, including more video! It was built and will be operated by Dagaz Solutions of Danville, California. www.dagazsolutions.com.
 
    The new website will also allow visitors to subscribe to my RSS feed, and we will now be able to accept paid advertising!
 
    Don't forget, MarkCurtisMedia.com is a full-service media and public relations company. We produce videos, publicity campaigns, commercial voice-overs, media writing in all styles, and media training!
 
    I am looking forward to my latest political travels, too! Remember, you can find all our information and stories in one easy, central location.  Tell your friends, and switch to: www.MarkCurtisMedia.com.
 
 




It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

No comments: