Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Political Blog RETURNS Friday 6-20-2008

(Danville, California)
 
Greetings political junkies, friends and family!
 
I have received numerous emails, phone calls and complaints...that my blog was NOT being published every day as promised!  I agree. Due to work and other commitments I have been away! (PLUS I needed a few days R&R once the primary season ended...as well as Little League baseball).
 
But, as of Friday 6-20, my DAILY blog entries will return!
 
Speaking of response. I cannot believe how many people e-mailed to say they liked my new promo picture. And I did not think anyone would notice. LOL!
 
We'll talk politics Friday from San Francisco!
 
God Bless to all,
Mark
 
 




Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

No comments: